- Dance keeps both the brain and the body very active.
- Dance offers a way to improve endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Dance can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests.
- Dance helps improve your posture and balance.
- Dance helps reduce your stress levels and keeps your calm and relaxed.
- Dance can offer perspective into other cultures.
- Dance helps improve communications skills needed in every profession.
- Dance helps increase your self esteem and confidence.
- Dance offers a fun and creative outlet for people to express their personalities.
- Dance is a fun way to open up new possibilities, keep healthy, and enjoy yourself.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s dance!!!
WHEN: Every Sunday – 2:30pm to 5pm (approx. 2 hours)
WHERE: M Studio, V.G. MIRANDA Bldg. 9699 Pililla St., 1208
PAYMENT INFORMATION. HOW MUCH?
Php 200 – Bring a student/friend who hasn’t attended the dance workshop
Php 250 – Pay in advance (before the day of the class)
Php 300 – Pay at the door
YOU CAN PAY AT THE OFFICE OR PAY THROUGH BANK DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD:
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) (Makati Branch)
Account Number: 1431-0049-72
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Fill out this form: http://aiepro.com/page/dance-class-and-choreography
2. Text Chris Delacruz at 0917-850-3456
Let’s all hang out and meet new friends through dance and exercise! We can accommodate up to 20 only at the dance studio, so make sure you register early.